A Google Cloud Architect enables organizations to leverage Google Cloud technology. With an understanding of cloud architecture and Google Cloud Platform, this individual can design, develop and manage robust, dynamic, secure, scalable and highly available solutions to achieve business objectives.
In this course we start with a brief overview to ensure everyone has the same understanding of the platform.. the understanding you NEED to pass this challenging exam. We will cover the aspects of the GCP Platform you MUST KNOW to pass the exam... such as migrating Virtual Machines, determining the proper data storage requirements, analyzing performance and monitoring the GCP Platform,
Remember, this exam is not a walk in the park and I say that as an AWS Certified Pro. Google looks at cloud differently and generally has catered more towards developers. So if you don't know the developer jargon, some of Google approaches may not make sense.. Also, this exam does not test you on the basics of Cloud and thus you need to know what exact services and for that matter what exact service Google believes (yes, several questions had answers that could be correct depending on how you approached the question).
To be blunt this exam is not written in a clear and concise manner so it will take some "abstracting" to figure out what they are asking.
Most lectures are 5 - 12 minutes long with tons of demos to show in the GCP interface what you need to know.
This course will prepare you for the Google Cloud Platform Certification.
Who is This Course For?
- GCP Beginners. Some minor experience would be helpful since this course does not spend much time on GCP 100 materials
- Existing Solutions Architects
- Existing Cloud Managers and Administrators
- Programmers Interested in Deploying Applications on GCP
- People interested in hosting highly scaleable, fault tolerant applications (such as Wordpress and Joomla) on the GCP platform IaaS or PaaS.
- Anyone looking to gain knowledge to the Google Cloud Platform Certified Professional Exam - Architect
- Anyone looking to learn more about Google Cloud Platform
- Anyone looking to prove their knowledge about the Google Cloud Platform
What You'll Learn
✔ The basics of the Google Cloud Platform requirements for the exam
✔ Virtual Networking
✔ Cloud Identity and Access Management
✔ Data Services
✔ Career advice
✔ Virtual Machines
✔ Resource Management
✔ Networking with Google
✔ Application Development
✔ Migrating to GCP
- A FREE Google Cloud Platform Trial Account
- Experience with GCP such as familiarity with the GCP Console
- 1 YEAR OF GCP EXPERIENCE
- Please Do NOT TAKE THIS COURSE IF YOU DONT HAVE HANDS ON WITH GCP. THIS IS NOT A TUTORIAL EXAM IS NO AWS EXAM