Course Overview (In Development - Release August 2022)
A Professional Cloud Database Engineer is a database professional with two years of Google Cloud experience and five years of overall database and IT experience.
The Professional Cloud Database Engineer designs, creates, manages, and troubleshoots Google Cloud databases used by applications to store and retrieve data.
The Professional Cloud Database Engineer should be comfortable translating business and technical requirements into scalable and cost-effective database solutions.
This course is meant to help you for taking the Google Cloud Professional Database Engineer Exam.
Content is fresh and has been customized for the exam materials.
It would be expected or at a minimum to have experience with Google Cloud and be familiar with SQL The course has compressed the study objectives listed by Google Cloud and we have taken the Professional Database Engineer Beta exam.
The exam is very challenging and will challenge the "average" developer in many respects but mainly around how well you understand GCP best practices and services.
In this course, all of the Exam Objectives are covered.
The course includes the following.
- 120 lessons
- Service Demos
- Whiteboard discussions
- 50 Practice Question eBook
- Also included is an Accredible Certificate of Completion
Who is This Course For?
- Database Engineers and Cloud Developers that have experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Application developers who need to deploy data solutions on Google Cloud Platform.
What You'll Learn
✔ How to obtain the Google Cloud Platform Database Engineer Certification
✔ How to identify Use Cases for data solutions for both SQL and NoSQL
✔ How to deploy best practices for application development
✔ How to implement data solutions on Google Cloud
✔ How to designs, creates, manages, and troubleshoots Google Cloud databases used by applications to store and retrieve data
✔ To understand what the objectives are for the Database Engineer Certification
✔ How to choose the appropriate data storage option for application data
✔ How to develop loosely coupled application components or microservices
✔ How to translate business and technical requirements into scalable and cost-effective database solutions on GCP.
- Engineers/Developers that have experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Engineers/Developers preparing to take the Google Cloud Platform Professional Database Engineer exam
- Database Engineers/Developers who need to get certified in a leading cloud certification