Course UPDATED 04/20/2019 - Course materials update with downloaded pdf of over 170 pages.
Looking to accomplish your Google Cloud Platform Certification or just learn more about GCP DevOps options and services? This course will focus on what DevOps is and how it applies to GCP Services. We will cover the major services as they relate to deploying a CI Pipeline or a CD Pipeline. We will also review Kubenetes Engine, App Engine and Cloud Functions.
Included are numerous demos and whiteboard sessions covering a variety of topics.
What you can expect from the GCP Bootcamp?
- Condensed content focused on getting you knowledgeable in GCP DevOps
- Focus on CI Pipeline Services such as Cloud Build, Source Repositories, Container Registry and Kubenetes Engine.
- Over thirty lectures covering DevOps on GCP
- Numerous links to reference material you need to study
- Contact info to ask any questions.
- 41 lectures
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Accredible Certificate of Completion
Who is this course for?
- GCP Beginners. Some minor experience would be helpful since this course does not spend much time on GCP 100 materials
- Existing Solution Architects and Cloud Developers new to GCP.
- Existing Cloud Managers and Administrators Programmers Interested in Deploying Applications on GCP
- People interested in hosting highly scaleable, fault tolerant applications (such as Wordpress and Joomla) on the GCP platform IaaS or PaaS.
- Cloud Developers not familiar with Google Cloud Platform
- Cloud Architects with basic Google Cloud Platform knowledge
What You'll Learn
✔ Student will learn about common GCP Cloud Security basics such as IAM
✔ Students will learn about GCDS and Cloud Identity
✔ Students will learn how to use App Engine and Compute Engine Security Scanner
✔ Students will learn about how GSUITE and Google Cloud can integrate security
✔ Students will learn about service accounts
✔ Students will learn about Compliance and Governance with Google Cloud
- Cloud Computing experience with a major platform
- Sign up for the Google Cloud Platform Free credits or Free Tier.
- Use Codelabs which is Free to help solidify learning about