Google Cloud Networking Fundamentals
Whether you’re a developer or architect this course will help you to understand the basic capabilities as well as some of the useful advanced features of GCP networking services.
Welcome to Google Cloud Networking Fundamentals Course. Google Cloud Platform enables developers to build, test and deploy applications on Google’s highly-scalable, secure, and reliable infrastructure. This course covers specifically Google Cloud Platform Networking services. This course will cover the features and functions of Google Cloud Platform Networking Services so that you will understand the GCP options available..
We will dive into GCP Networking fundamentals such as Software Defined Networking, Load Balancing, Autoscaling and Virtual Private Clouds. As an added bonus we also will dive into Identity and Access Management as well from a networking security perspective. After taking this class you should be able to understand what GCP Cloud services should enable your organization around networking services. Whether you’re a developer or architect this course will help understand the basic capabilities and some of the useful advanced features of GCP networking services and features.
This course includes
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources with over 150 pages
- Demos to reinforce your knowledge
- Over 20 lectures covering every major subject area in GCP Cloud Networking
- Numerous links to reference material that you need for studying
- Accredible Certificate of completion
Who is this course for?
- GCP Beginners. Some minor experience would be helpful since this course does not spend much time on GCP 100 materials
- Existing Solutions Architects
- Existing Cloud Managers and Administrators
- Programmers Interested in Deploying Applications on GCP
- People interested in hosting highly scaleable, fault tolerant applications (such as Wordpress and Joomla) on the GCP platform IaaS or PaaS.
What you'll learn
✓ The basics GCP Networking
✓ GCP VPCs and IAM
✓ Deploy GCP Networking Services
✓ The basics of a Cloud VPC
✓ GCP Networking Terminology
✓ Cloud SDK/CLI
Access to GCP Free Tier or Resources