Google Cloud Security Fundamentals
This course focuses on security on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
We will explore the tools available on the platform to secure GPC’s fundamental GCP services (Compute Engine, Data Storage, Networking)
Cloud services is a growing market, and it will only continue to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Security in the cloud is much like security in your on-premise data centers, only without the costs of maintaining facilities and hardware. In the cloud, security is generally a shared responsibility between the provider and the customer.
With Google Cloud Platform there are many facets of maintaining a secure cloud environment and in this course we will cover them.
Areas of focus will be IAM, Stackdriver, Gsuite, Cloud Identity, Roles and Service Accounts.
- Course materials include downloaded pdf of over 150 pages
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Accredible Certificate of Completion
Who this course is for:
- GCP Beginners with a month or more of experience. Some minor experience would be helpful since this course does not spend much time on GCP 100 materials
- Anyone pursuing a GCP Cloud Certification
- Existing Cloud Managers and Administrators
- Existing Solutions Architects
What You'll Learn
✔ Student will learn about common GCP Cloud Security basics such as IAM
✔ Students will learn about GCDS and Cloud Identity
✔ Students will learn how to use App Engine and Compute Engine Security Scanner
✔ Students will learn about how GSUITE and Google Cloud can integrate security
✔ Students will learn about service accounts
✔ Students will learn about Compliance and Governance with Google Cloud
- Cloud Computing experience with a major platform
- Sign up for the Google Cloud Platform Free credits or Free Tier.
- Use Codelabs which is Free to help solidify learning about