Security in the cloud is much like security in your on-premise data centers, only without the costs of maintaining facilities and hardware. In the cloud, security is generally a shared responsibility between the provider and the customer.
With Google Cloud Platform there are many facets of maintaining a secure cloud environment and in this course we will cover them.
Areas of focus will be IAM, Stackdriver, Gsuite, Cloud Identity, Roles and Service Accounts.
- Course materials include downloaded pdf of over 150 pages
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Accredible Certificate of Completion
Who this course is for:
- GCP Beginners with a month or more of experience. Some minor experience would be helpful since this course does not spend much time on GCP 100 materials
- Anyone pursuing a GCP Cloud Certification
- Existing Cloud Managers and Administrators
- Existing Solutions Architects
What You'll Learn
✔ Student will learn about common GCP Cloud Security basics such as IAM
✔ Students will learn about GCDS and Cloud Identity
✔ Students will learn how to use App Engine and Compute Engine Security Scanner
✔ Students will learn about how GSUITE and Google Cloud can integrate security
✔ Students will learn about service accounts
✔ Students will learn about Compliance and Governance with Google Cloud
- Cloud Computing experience with a major platform
- Sign up for the Google Cloud Platform Free credits or Free Tier.
- Use Codelabs which is Free to help solidify learning about