Google Cloud Kubernetes Engine - The Basics
Learn about Google Cloud's Awesome Container Service GKE!
Get Certified. Become a GCP Associate Cloud Engineer.
One of the latest certifications from GCP
Google Cloud Platform is growing impressively in enterprise demand. That demand growth requires cloud professionals to be proficient in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Kubernetes Engine. Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) is a managed, production-ready Google hosted container environment for deploying containerized applications.
Did you know that the demand for Kubernetes cloud native professionals has never been greater historically? Understanding how to utilize Google Cloud Platform Kubernetes Engine will provide an onramp to cloud native capacity utilizing Google Cloud Platform services with Kubernetes.
This course provides participants deep insight into deploying and managing containerized applications specifically on Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE).
This course is the precursor to Kubenetes Engine - Beyond the Basics
The course includes:
- 23 lectures
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Accredible Certificate of Completion
Who this course is for:
- Existing Solution Architects and Cloud Developers new to GCP
- Existing Cloud Managers and Administrators
- Programmers Interested in Deploying Applications on GCP
- People interested in hosting highly scalable, fault tolerant applications (such as WordPress and Joomla) on the GCP platform IaaS or PaaS.
What you'll learn
✓ How to perform operations such as expanding your clusters, viewing a pods output, and inspecting clusters and pods.
✓ Understand the architecture of Kubernetes Engine and how you can extend its capabilities to your on-premises data center
✓ Learn the more powerful capabilities of the GCP Kubernetes Engine and how these capabilities provide superior performance, security and flexibility in your deployments
- Access to Free Tier or Free Credits for using Google Cloud Platform